|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25 - £30 per hour|
|Job Published:||about 5 years ago|
My client is one of the top ten fund managers and is currently looking for a highly efficient Executive Assistant to work with one of the senior directors of the business. The role will be assisting the head of the department who is looking for an assertive, organized and confident Executive Assistant that can not only assist an MD, but also junior members of the team.
This position will be regulrly dealing with board-level individuals and would suit a confident EA with a strong history of working at this level.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attend meetings and conference calls; write-up notes and minute meetings as necessary
- Schedule meetings for team
- Travel arrangements for the team
- Work on targeted marketing communications with the team
- Respond regularly to clients
- Take responsibility for ordering, maintaining and preparing meeting materials
- Support team while traveling
- Project related work as needed
- Organise small events
Sorry, this job is no longer available