The role is situated within the Fund Management team responsible for managing both Investment Funds.
Duties will include:
- Update and reconcile total Fund Cash and Liquidity requirements.
- Daily Liquidity update to Senior Management.
- Weekly Liquidity meeting with wider Investment Management team.
- Investment cost reconciliation and Investment Deal Analysis.
- Preparation of Fund Quarterly Factsheet.
- Assist with the preparation of the Fund Interim and Annual reports.
- Production of Fund Board Operating Update.
- Analysis of Debt and Interest Charges.
- Audit of Fund Model.
- Good Educational Background (1st from a top 10-15 University)
- Maths, Finance or Accounting Degree
- Good Excel with Modelling.
- 1 year of experience post University within Finance/ Accounting
- Highly motivated and proactive individual interested in Investment Funds, Renewable Energy and keen to work in a small business environment.
- Excellent Communicator capable of discussing issues and risks.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to raise and discuss areas of risk and concern.
- Excel with Modelling Skills
- PowerPoint & Word ( Ability to prepare presentations and other corporate documents)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent organisation and timetable management skills.
- Financial Analyst
- 6 month contract converting to permanent.
- Job and Career Training
- Broad finance role with finance and commercial exposure