Accountancy and Finance
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£50000 - £53000 per annum + excellent bonus + benefits|
|Job Published:||about 5 years ago|
£50,000 - £53,000 + excellent bonus + benefits
Who they are
One of the major, London based European Private Equity firms with a presence in 8 European countries. Due to a promotion into the investment side of the business, they now have an exciting and interesting role available for an individual with strong relationship management skills, project mind-set and a strong finance background
Working closely with and reporting to the Group Finance Director, will be responsible for special projects which address strategic requests from senior management. You will work collaboratively with both the firm's Finance and Funds Administration teams on projects and initiatives to improve current deliverables, processes and address current challenges for the teams and the broader business. The key responsibilities include
- Strategic analysis - prepares and delivers complex strategic analysis related to the financial function of the firm's business and strategic plans.
- Reporting - contribute to the preparation of regular packs of information provided to the firm's operating committee, support special requests and analysis involving finance from the firm's investor base, and assist with ad-hoc reporting and presentation requirements.
- Project management - Play a key role in initiatives involving strategic planning, financial modelling and forecasting, process improvement, and new IT system implementation, integration and development.
- Provide back-up coverage as appropriate for other financial team members.
Who They Are Looking For
To be considered for this excellent role which has strong development prospects, you should meet the following criteria:
- Outstanding academic background and quantitative skills demonstrated through education and/or relevant work experience;
- Able to oversee finance projects using project, relationship management and analytical skills and financial knowledge;
- High level Excel knowledge required with advanced financial modelling skills
- Displays strong verbal and written skills and ensures clear, concise and appropriate communication
- Operates in an organised and structured manner with an appropriate focus on detail and works well under pressure
- Able to work unsupervised and keen to take on responsibilities
- Able to develop and document processes and controls to enhance the business procedures
- Able to identify process weaknesses and develop solutions for the team
Private Equity industry experience is not essential.
Sorry, this job is no longer available