Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
£60,000 - £65000 (maybe to £70,000) + Bonus + Benefits
They are a rapidly expanding Pan-European asset management firm with over €2.5bn of debt and real estate assets under management.
Managing a team of three people (associate/ analyst level), you will be responsible for:
- Management of the financial reporting for the corporate platform in Europe (currently 8 entities)
- Managing of the audit for 4 entities in UK and across Europe, Ireland and Italy
- FCA reporting
- Filing all returns (VAT, corporation tax returns, annual return, statistical returns) on a timely basis
- Monthly management accounts
- Group budgeting and forecasting
- Internal reporting as requested
- Responsibility for accounts payable and receivable
- Managing the expenses approval and payment process
- Cash flow management
- Involvement in set up of any new offices
Who They Are Looking For
If you are interested in this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Fully qualified ACA/CIMA or equivalent
- Advanced post qualified experience (circa 3-7 years experience gained within financial services or real estate investment)
- Good systems experience (SAP an advantage)
- Proficient on Microsoft office, particularly Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self starter who will be able to hit the ground running.
- Organised with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently and within a team
- Knowledge of VAT as it relates to property.
- Experience of non UK entities an advantage