Finance Manager - Management Reporting
£80000 - £85000 + bonus + extensive generous benefits
They are a well known specialist bank.
This is a new role reporting to the Deputy CFO which will also have a degree of business partnering with the business and business heads. It is a wide ranging role and will sometimes involve some basic accounting work as well as the management reporting and analytical work. The role is viewed as a key hire and is part of the succession planning with regard to the Deputy CFO role. The role is within the Finance function and will lead a small Management Reporting team. The key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Management Committee and Board on the financial performance both historic and future forecast of the business.
- Preparing the annual budget
- Preparing the 5 year financial strategic plan.
- Stress testing (as part of the ICAAP and ILAAP)
- Liquidity and funding reporting.
- Management of one direct report
- Ad hoc work as it arises
- Liaison with senior business heads and Board members.
THE SUCCESFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered for this excellent role you should meet the following criteria:
- Graduate Qualified Accountant - Chartered Accountant, ACCA or CIMA with previous financial services experience.
- Experience in a similar role in a financial services business, ideally a lending and deposit taking business .
- Extensive experience preparing financial analysis and report writing .
- Strong Microsoft office skills, notably Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- General ledger and reporting knowledge an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.