Finance Manager - Part Time
£45000- £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
City of London
Part time (4 days a week) role is available within a highly successful, entrepreneurial, growing specialist bank who provide specialised lending to residential property developers. The ideal candidate will be a qualifiedAccountant with the skills to sit in the front office and work with Business Development Managers.
Working with the MD of Property Development and close liaison with Business Development Managers and the Head of Property Development, the role has a strong commercial focus and includes:
- Providing reporting and provision of operational control
- Analysis of the Division's financial accounts and budgets, and other performance metrics.
- To prepare the monthly reconciliation of syndication and sub-participations.
- Oversight of the daily and monthly review of cashflow forecasts and manage daily cash flow forecasts.
- To be a centre of knowledge for the banking system.
- Manage outgoing payments.
- To ensure adequate reports and action against reported exceptions exist and provide required reporting, ensuring that reports are available as required.
- Undertake testing of the banking system as required.
- Oversee the collection of interest including via direct debit.
- Provide monthly reconciliations to syndication and sub participation partners
- Act as Property Development liaison with Finance Dept and deal with any queries arising.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant who is very numerate with strong analytical and hands on accountancy skills.
- Financial services experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
- IT literate with good Word and advanced Excel skills, SQL experience would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate with business management and other colleagues in group finance face to face and electronically.