Finance systems support lead
£40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Bens
South East London
- Do you have experience working with Accounting software?
- Do you have experience with supporting migration to new systems and post testing experience?
- Do you have experience in supporting end users to new systems implementation?
My client are a leading global provider of financial administration solutions, and one of Europes leading asset servicing platforms. They currently interact with almost 6 million investors across 10 highly regulated markets. They currently safeguard and administer £600 billion in assets.
Reporting to the groups financial controller you'll be playing a key role in ensuring the accurate and timely capture and payment of all UK and international invoices; you'll be designing and coordinating system changes, resolving service faults and assisting business users in understanding the system capabilities. You'll also be the lead support in the groups finance systems to ensure they are maintained in a timely and efficient manner. You'll have further scope to influence the strategic direction of the operating model, constructing business case scenarios and support increased scope of services, including the development of SLA's with internal customers and third party providers.
Key accountabilities (including but not limited to):
- Functional support of the groups financial systems (non technical).
- Participate in finance system related projects.
- Mentoring, training and development of junior finance team members.
- Perform system admin and support tasks in conjunction with the IT admin team.
- Maximise system performance and minimize downtime in conjunction with the IT admin team.
- Proactively monitor data integrity and quality and resolve issues.
- Ensure effective system controls are in place and escalate larger issues.
The role holder will:
- Educated to undergraduate level.
- Have demonstrable advanced excel skills.
- Experience in performing functional orientated support in finance systems including AR, AP, GL.
- Have previous experience of accounting software.
- Experience in documenting business requirements and coordinating testing and implementation of functional changes.