Accountancy and Finance
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
- Liaison and review of shared service centre activities for designated areas of responsibility.
- Completion of monthly reporting packs according to the timetable for the designated entities.
- Responsible for the completion of working papers and drafting of statutory accounts for the designated UK companies, including liaison with the auditors.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP (local, IFRS & US), Sarbanes-Oxley and Group accounting policies.
- Support the completion of FCA return inputs and other regulatory return inputs within deadlines for designated regulated entities
- Assisting other members of the Finance team and completing ad-hoc tasks as requested.
- Proven accounting experience
- Prior experience of preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP or IFRS
- Experience of Hyperion and Oracle advantageous
- Good working knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel - macros, pivot tables), and MS Word
- Strong technical financial accounting knowledge with good written and oral communication skills
- Qualified or part qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with experience of typically 2 years
- Qualified by experience of typically 10+ years
- Confident, professional and friendly in manner, with ability to be self-motivated, organised and flexible
- Ability to work under pressure but to high levels of numeracy and accuracy
- Desire to progress career and role
Sorry, this job is no longer available