Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Duration:||Temp to perm|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
Responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of Book-Keeping from invoice posting through to the bank reconciliation of general ledger accounts, credit card and monthly bank statements, research and correct any discrepancies and be competent in working in a 'multi-currency' environment.
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of the ledgers.
- Responsibility for month-end closing procedures and providing all required information to in a timely basis. For both domestic and international entities.
- Assisting with international VAT, GST and FBT returns ensuring no deadlines are missed.
- Providing JV partners with information based on revenues.
- Conducting analysis of a general ledger and providing feedback on a regular basis
- Challenging gaps or errors in the ledger
- General administration support, collecting and verifying data.
- Ad hoc reconciliation.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Be ambitious to grow their career in Accounting and working towards an accounting qualification (either ACCA/CIMA)
- Proficiency with SUN (or other similar accounting packages) and possess strong competence with Excel (to manipulate data and conduct analysis; for the production of MI data and for the management of a high volume of reconciliations)
- Have experience of managing ledgers and working with multi-currencies
- Have the experience of working independently in a fast-paced environment (ideally from a Financial Services background) with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Possess strong communication skills and have the experience of working with multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Be a self-starter and possess the confidence to work unsupervised to deliver high quality and on-time work
- Be flexible and comfortable with change and possess the ability to adapt as the company undergoes periods of change and growth
Sorry, this job is no longer available