My client is a leading global financial services provider with over 30,000 employees worldwide based in Canary Wharf. They are rapidly growing their assets under management to become one of the biggest and well known brands! Currently, they are seeking a bright, motivated and qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) individual to join their International Finance team as a FINANCIAL ANALYST. At least 3-5 years of Financial Planning and Analysis experience and a considerable background within Financial Services required.
Financial Analyst will join the International Finance Team and will be reporting to the Managing Director and International Finance CFO.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Regional Management Reporting.
- Corporate strategy planning and forecasting.
- Margin Analysis for International businesses.
- Consolidating analysis for regional MC members.
- Information gaps for our non-US business.
- You will have to provide appropriate management information (as required).
- Support the risk culture within the business.
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) - part qualified candidates with relevant experience as a financial analyst may also be considered.
- 3-5 years of experience within Financial Planning & Analysis, with a at least 5+ years supporting Financial Services.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Preffered systems knowledge includes: Oracle, Essbase and Longview.
- Solid problem solving skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- MBA preffered.
- You must have a strong executive presence, be detail oriented and well organized with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to prioritize work, ability to interact and manage expectations from Senior Management.
- You must be able to easily shift between individual and team oriented deliverables and groups, be a strong team player with a client focused approach.