£70000 - £80000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are a rapidly expanding Pan-European asset management firm with over £3bn of debt and real estate assets under management.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
If you are interested in this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Fully qualified accountant
- Advanced post qualified experience (circa 3-7 years' experience gained within real estate investment)
- Good systems experience (SAP an advantage)
- Proficient on Microsoft office, particularly Excel (to include VLookups and Pivot Tables).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self starter who will be able to hit the ground running.
- Organised with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently and within a team
- Knowledge of VAT as it relates to property.
- Experience of non UK entities an advantage
Managing a team of two people (associate/ analyst level), you will be responsible for:
- Management of the financial reporting for the corporate platform in Europe (currently 8 entities)
- Managing of the audit for 3 entities in UK and Italy
- FCA reporting
- Filing all returns (VAT, corporation tax returns, annual return, statistical returns) on a timely basis
- Monthly management accounts
- Group budgeting and forecasting
- Internal reporting as requested
- Responsibility for accounts payable and receivable
- Managing the expenses approval and payment process
- Cash flow management
- Involvement in set up of any new offices