Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
£70,000 - £80,000
Cameron Kennedy has partnered with a fast growing, fast paced business who are looking to recruit a Financial Controller for their London offices (WFH for the foreseeable).
Reporting into the Finance Director, the Financial Controller will be responsible for all day to day aspects of the finance operations. This includes overseeing month-end close, prepare & analyse financial statements and maintain & implement internal controls, as well as manage the finance team.
Duties & Responsibilities include;
- Prepare and review balance sheet account analyses and reconciliations to supporting documentation for all the UK and European entities
- Ensure compliance with company accounting policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Investigate and report variances on a monthly basis to maintain the integrity of the Company's general ledger and financial statements.
- Assist in developing annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Manage and influence multiple stakeholders across the organisation
- Monthly MI reporting
- Quarterly and Annual financial reports & statements
- VAT and tax management (including under UK and US legislation)
- Statutory accounts
- Audit management
- Annual Budget & Quarterly re-forecasts
The ideal candidate would be qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with significant post qualification experience in a Financial Controller/Head of Finance type role ideally within a SME
Prior experience of using Power BI tool (or Similar) is preferred but not essential.
Sorry, this job is no longer available