Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + + benefits|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
Financial Controller - Leisure Industry - Middlesex
Salary up to £55,000 + amazing perks
Are you a seasoned, qualified Accountant? Are you looking for not only a place to work, but a company where your work will really make an impact? My client is a massive, rapidly growing group incorporating several businesses, such as catering, events and sport facilities. They are looking for Financial Controller to join their team. My client has a history of providing for their employees the opportunity to work within a rewarding and engaging environment.
You will oversee a busy group of companies comprising five different and distinct divisions, including twenty-two trading subsidiary companies. Your role will encompass, but will not be limited to:
- Managing a team of Accountants;
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasting;
- Management accounts preparation, evaluation and analysis;
- Stock control.
You must also be able to demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
- Minimum 7 years experience within different industries (hospitality and retail are preferred);
- Experience of sage accounts and sage payroll;
- Good working knowledge of outlook and excel;
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills;
- Ability to produce professional written reports;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- Intelligent, articulate and persuasive and able to present plans logically;
- Good ability to represent the organisation externally;
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Eye for detail;
- Able to multi-task.
What they offer in return?
- Competitive salary;
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays;
- Gym and restaurant allowance;
- Stakeholder pension scheme;
- Career progression.
Please, only apply with an updated CV if you qualify for the above. Interviews are happening now! Unfortunately, my client does not offer Visa sponsorship.
Sorry, this job is no longer available