Financial Controller - Leisure Industry - Middlesex
Salary up to £55,000 + amazing perks
Are you a seasoned, qualified Accountant? Are you looking for not only a place to work, but a company where your work will really make an impact? My client is a massive, rapidly growing group incorporating several businesses, such as catering, events and sport facilities. They are looking for Financial Controller to join their team. My client has a history of providing for their employees the opportunity to work within a rewarding and engaging environment.
You will oversee a busy group of companies comprising five different and distinct divisions, including twenty-two trading subsidiary companies. Your role will encompass, but will not be limited to:
- Managing a team of Accountants;
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasting;
- Management accounts preparation, evaluation and analysis;
- Stock control.
You must also be able to demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
- Minimum 7 years experience within different industries (hospitality and retail are preferred);
- Experience of sage accounts and sage payroll;
- Good working knowledge of outlook and excel;
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills;
- Ability to produce professional written reports;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- Intelligent, articulate and persuasive and able to present plans logically;
- Good ability to represent the organisation externally;
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Eye for detail;
- Able to multi-task.
What they offer in return?
- Competitive salary;
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays;
- Gym and restaurant allowance;
- Stakeholder pension scheme;
- Career progression.
Please, only apply with an updated CV if you qualify for the above. Interviews are happening now! Unfortunately, my client does not offer Visa sponsorship.