The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Support and liaise with the First Line of Defence stakeholders, including Fraud and Information Security.
- To assess and and enhance the current controls in place for the above.
- Conduct testing from within the 2LOD across the Financial Crime spectrum with emphasis on coordination and oversight.
- To provide support the AML function on a BAU basis during leave/absence etc
- Provide FCP training to the appropriate staff.
- Prepare the associated FCP reports for use with the relevant internal committees.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Degree or industry qualification - ideally in Financial Crime
- Ideally ECDL qualified
- Experience gained from within private banking or wealth management
- Strong awareness and demonstrable experience in Financial Crime Prevention activities including Fraud, Data Security, Market Abuse, Whistleblowing, Conflicts of Interest, Personal Dealing as aligned with FCA and other regulatory expectations.
- Advanced stakeholder management skills.
In return for the above my client offers a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package together with the opportunity to join a prestigious private banking house.