|Salary:||Up to £75000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and develop client relationships for a portfolio of clients through face to face, phone, email and written communication ensuring proactive contact through the year and developing the most appropriate strategies & advice according to the clients' current situation and future lifestyle goals & objectives.
- Support new client on boarding and ad hoc project work developing strategies and advice and seeing through to implementation.
- Prepare high quality Wealth Plans, Strategy Documents and Recommendation Reports to ensure effective communication to clients and to secure their buy-in.
- Ensure that advice provided is relevant to the client, technically sound and complies with the highest standards of industry best practice.
- Keep up to date on changes to pensions, tax and other relevant legislation, product and market developments and assist in incorporating such changes into the Advice process as appropriate.
- Ensure all client related information is kept up to date and relevant on client contact management systems and that all activity is compliant with FCA, internal business processes and other regulatory and legal requirements.
- Liaise with the Investment Team to ensure an ongoing understanding of the Investment Proposition and to provide input and feedback from both a planning and client relationship perspective.
- Keep the Client Director informed on relevant client contact, and work with the Client Director to embed the relationship and promote additional referrals and business development opportunities
- Provide support and guidance to the Client Services team to enable efficient implementation of relevant supporting processes, development of their own skills and a high quality service to the client.
- Contribute to the overall team approach through peer review and critique of advisor suitability letters, Wealth Plans and strategy documents.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Qualified to minimum level 4 and ideally Chartered with Pension Transfer qualifications
- Strong technical experience across pensions, protection and investments
- Use of cash flow modelling tools as an integral part of Planning process
- Experience of more complex planning for HNW clients such as pension planning for large value pots, defined benefit schemes, inter-generational and IHT planning or large case life cover
- Experience of building client relationships ideally with a higher net worth client base
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Skilled at developing relationships with HNWIs across different client groups (professionals, entrepreneurs, divorcees, retired, widowed and inherited wealth)
- Methodical and meticulous - strong attention to detail
- Committed to delivery, proactive and hardworking
- Flexible - willing to work extra hours when required
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Sorry, this job is no longer available