Financial Planning Assistant
£25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Training
City of London
- Are you an aspiring Financial Planner looking for a long term and structured career?
- Are you looking for you're next move within Financial Planning?
- Do you have 12-24 Months experience within financial planning at a Wealth Manager or Investment Manager?
- Do you have experience with IRESS and previous experience in the research/report writing process?
If you can answer yes to all of the above then I would like to hear from you!
They are a leading and highly respected FSTE 250 listed Investment Manager. They are one of the UK's leading providers of investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers. Due to internal promotions within the business, they are currently looking for two "Financial Planning Assistants" to join them on a permanent basis. They are offering full training and support to the right candidates to help them develop a career within their financial planning arm. The company are also offering a long term and structured career path to the right candidates, with full support for those who want to go far.
The Role and accountabilities:
Working alongside the Financial Planners, you'll be tasked with working as part of the client support team to coordinate the delivery of all work agreed with each client ensuring excellent continuity and completeness of service. As the role holder you'll be tasked with the following:
- To proactively engage with clients to help them get up to date with matters in hand.
- Schedule annual reviews for Financial Planners when they become due.
- Provide Financial Planners with full administrative support.
- Maintain clients records in accordance with the firms procedures.
- Maintain internal CRM systems as per the firms procedures and ensuring client compliant procedures are followed and recorded.
- Process new business applications and supporting documentation ensuring accurate feedback is given to clients, Investment Managers and compliance and timescales are met.
As the role holder you'll:
- Be working towards your Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Have a demonstrable understanding and knowledge of client and Investment Managers expectations.
- Have strong time management and diary planning.
- Able to demonstrate compliance knowledge and understanding.
- Have a good understanding of financial services administration practices.
- Have a knowledge of advisor charging and invoicing processes.
- Have experience of using IRESS (Beneficial but not essential).
- Have experience working with DFM's (Beneficial but not essential).