|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Financial Planner - Wealth Planning
£65,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
London - West End
- Are you currently a holder of the Investment Advice Diploma, ideally the Chartered Wealth Manager Qualification?
- Do you have unrivalled technical experience across pensions, protection and investments?
- Do you have experience with more complex planning for HNW/UHNW clients?
If you can answer yes to the above then I would like to hear from you.
My client are one of the worlds leading independently owned family offices. Due to expansion they are currently looking for an experienced Financial Planner to join their Wealth Planning business to help international families manage their wealth and protect their legacy. As the role holder you'll be working alongside a Client Director supporting the relationship from a strategic and commercial perspective, however the ownership of delivery lies with the financial planner.
As the role holder you'll be reporting to the Head of Wealth Planning, and you'll be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of proactive, high quality, value adding advice to the clients. In some cases you'll be leading the relationship and supporting the teams for other clients. The main duties of the role will include:
- Manage and develop client relationships for a portfolio of clients, ensuring proactive contact throughout the year and developing the most appropriate strategies and advice according to the clients current situation and future lifestyle goals and objectives.
- Support new client on boarding and ad hoc project work developing strategies and advice and seeing through to implementation.
- Preparation of high quality wealth plans, strategy documents and recommendation reports to ensure effective communication to clients and secure their buy-in.
- Ensure the advise provided is relevant to the client, technically sound and complies with the highest standards of industry best practice .
- Keep abreast of industry/market developments and changes to pensions, tax and other relevant legislation and ensure changes are appropriated to the advice process.
- Liaise with the investment team to ensure an ongoing understanding of the Investment Proposition and to provide input and feedback from both a planning and client relationship perspective.
- Provide support and guidance to the client services team to enable efficient implementation of relevant supporting procedures, development of their own skills and a high quality service to the client.
As the role holder you'll have:
- Been educated to degree level.
- The Investment Advice Diploma Level 4 qualification as a minimum - Candidates who have Chartered Wealth Manager + Pension transfer cert are at a distinct advantage.
- A proven track record of strong technical experience across pensions, protection and investments.
- Used cash flow modelling tools as an integral part of planning success.
- Have demonstrable experience of more complex planning for HNW/UHNW clients such as pension planning for large value pots, defined benefits schemes, inter-generational and IHT planning or large case life cover.
- Proven experience with building client relationships ideally with a higher new worth client base.
Sorry, this job is no longer available