|Location:||South East England, England|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
Client Service/Back office Administration Assistants (Graduate or Equivalent)
£20,000 - £25,000 + Professional Qualifications
Are you a recent graduate or school leaver? Are you currently working within an office based role with an interest in the finance industry? Are you working in a financial based role but after a role with more scope for development?
I have a number of fantastic opportunities that could be the right move for you to gain valuable industry experience and gain further knowledge from working alongside like-minded individuals and professionals.
My client, are a highly regarded asset management firm based in West Kent, currently have a number of openings to join one of their busy and successful teams. They have a number of roles available for school leavers or graduates looking for their first role, right through to more seasoned candidates looking for roles with more responsibilities.
My client has several different roles available within several different departments ranging from reconciliations to client services right through to operational administration roles. The key to the role is the candidates attitude towards making a difference, adding value and wanting to develop their careers.
As a successful candidate you'll receive on the job training and support to help you to develop. The company will also include the opportunity for successful candidates to study towards the CISI Investment Operations Certificate (A leading recognised professional qualification).
Please note the above in a brief introduction to the roles available; further information on the company and the variation of the roles will be available to candidates that meet the companies strict recruitment requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
- Recently graduated from university with a 2:1 (in a financial or business related degree), or have relevant experience.
- The desire and aptitude to study towards professional qualifications whilst working full time.
- A demonstrable interest in financial services and investments.
- A pro-active approach to task completion.
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills with a flexible approach to tasks.
- Strong client service orientation with a results based focus.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Excel and systems skills.
- Previous industry experience advantageous but not essential.
Note to all interested candidates - due to high response rates for the role, only those candidates that can demonstrate their suitability to the role will be contacted.
Sorry, this job is no longer available