|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
Fixed Income Analyst
£55,000 - £70,000 + bonus + benefit
They are a highly reputable leading international HNW wealth management and investment firm. They have a new role which offers career development from analyst to portfolio manager.
Reporting to the CIO and working closely with buy side professionals, this role is concerned with the optimisation of portfolio construction and also implementing the team's portfolio management strategy effectively across its portfolios. You will need to be able to build strong business relationships with internal teams. The role includes the following:
- Maintain overall Portfolio compliance maintenance.
- Responsible for communicating verbally and in writing fundamental credit views and investment ideas.
- Provision of ad hoc briefing and research.
- Present views and opinions both internally and at client meetings.
- Participate in daily, weekly and monthly investment team meetings.
- Ensure the team's trade orders are entered accurately and liaise between investment team and trade desk.
- Monitoring orders.
Who they are looking for
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- 3 - 4 years of fixed income credit research and analysis experience in a top-tier credit research environment (either credit rating agency, buy or sell side company);
- Strong corporate credit background (including bond technicals, documentation, CDS) and a thorough understanding of ratings agency methodology;
- Specific knowledge of fixed income risk modelling/analytics;
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a front office environment, together with a good technical appreciation of investment process, portfolio construction and portfolio risk analysis;
- Ambitious individual with excellent academics, strong analytical, problem solving, communication and influencing skills;
- A good knowledge of financial statements.
Sorry, this job is no longer available