My client is a leading global financial services provider with over 30,000 employees worldwide based in Canary Wharf. They are rapidly growing their assets under management to become one of the biggest and well known brands! Currently, they are seeking a bright, motivated and qualified individual to join their team as a FUND ACCOUNTANT. At least 6 years of experience of Financial Reporting for Unit Trusts, OEIC's or other collective investment schemes required.
- Prepare & review accounts in SORP format for Regulated OEICS and UT's with supporting schedules.
- Prepare & review estimated and confirmed distribution rates for publication and announcement to the markets.
- Work with the tax team to prepare corporation tax and income tax computations for insertion in the accounts and submission to Inland Revenue.
- Preparation and review of reconciliations of expenses, interest, dividends and withholding tax.
- Prepare and review monthly reconciliation packs with supporting schedules.
- Proof read up to final stage of the accounts for arithmetical and type setting accuracy and consistency.
- Preparation and review of monthly Trustee reconciliations and updating monthly trustee discrepancy letters.
- Liaise with clients and external auditors as required.
- 6+ years previous experience of Financial Reporting for Unit Trusts, OEIC's or other collective investment schemes.
- Worked in a Financial Services Industry.
- Excel Intermediate level.
- Accountancy Qualification (ACCA/ACA or equivalent).
- SORP Financial Reporting.