|Location:||City of London, London|
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£50000 - £52000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
Responsibilities will be expected to be developed and finalised over time and will include but will not be restricted to:
- Review of weekly and monthly fund NAVs
- Reporting and transaction responsibility for fund vehicles and other investment vehicles
- Fund cashflow forecasting
- Quarterly fund reporting to investors
- Management of trading process
- Assist with ad hoc management reporting.
- Assist with the review of cashflow and production of forecasts.
- Contribute towards FCA reporting and compliance with all financial regulations.
- To prepare and submit quarterly VAT reporting for the various companies
- Assisting with the production of monthly management accounts including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cashflows, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Assist with the preparation of interim accounting report and year-end report and accounts for audit.
Skillset should include
- Hands-on style, independent, problem-solving approach.
- Proactive, ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Approach issues with a "can do attitude", driving tasks forward to a successful conclusion.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment.
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills
Sorry, this job is no longer available