Accountancy and Finance
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Preparation of year-end Limited Partnership financial statements.
- Drawdowns from and distributions to investors.
- Bi-annual custody reconciliation and reporting process.
- Annual US and German tax reporting to investors.
- Support preparation of UK tax computations for Limited Partnerships.
- Ensure investor queries are responded to promptly and accurately.
- Ad-hoc analysis for investors and the management team.
- Liaising with auditors, tax consultants, lawyers and investors as necessary.
- Likely to be two to four years post qualified ACA / CIMA.
- Experience of multi-currency investment fund accounting.
- Exposure to private equity funds (including partnership accounting) or financial services audit experience desirable.
- Strong excel skills essential.
- Experience in an FCA regulated environment, with an appreciation of compliance culture.
- Some familiarity with tax reporting an advantage but not essential.
- Attention to detail, organised, conscientious.
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise.
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally (e.g. investors, advisors and senior management)
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Takes responsibility for quality of work performed.
Sorry, this job is no longer available