Performing routine duties, data analysis and financial reporting for UK investment funds. Reconcile various accounts, research variances and correct as required, conduct daily verification of capital flows, oversight of Net Asset Value calculations, production of semi-annual report and accounts to UK GAAP or IFRS and to appropriate SORP, conduct ad hoc research and analysis, may perform other tasks as directed.
Candidates will need to:
- Have Financial reporting experience, regulated funds. (can consider candidates with experience working on OIECS and Unit Trusts).
- Be familiar with UK SORPs.
- Have a background in producing accounts and reviewing them.
- Have a NAV/Pricing background which is beneficial, although accounts/Financial reporting experience is preferred over this.
- Hold an ACCA or equivalent accounting qualification, part or fully qualified.
- Be able to start by mid-May at the latest, 2 weeks' notice or less is strongly preferred. Up to 4 weeks can be considered for the right person.
ACCA qualified or part qualified
My client is close to public transport and is easily accessible. Excellent working environment and culture. *IMMEDIATE START*