Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£38 - £40 per day|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Performs routine duties and data analysis for real estate funds and SPVs.
- Carry out bookkeeping, reconcile various accounts, research variances and correct as required.
- Conduct ad hoc research and analysis, prepare VAT returns, put together year end accounts and management accounts.
- May perform other tasks as directed.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software - EXCEL/WORD is required.
- Attention to detail, with good administrative and organizational skills.
- Oracle and/or Investran systems experience.
- Previous experience within a fund administration business or real estate fun manager.
- Understanding of real estate fund structures and UK LPs .
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Bachelors in accounting or finance or equivalent.
- 2-3 years experience in similar role.
- The initial contract length is 2 months.
- Candidates should be minimum part qualified ACA or equivalent.
- Due to the urgent nature of the requirement you need to be available on 1 or 2 weeks
- The have a great working culture and are close are easily accessible with public transport.
Sorry, this job is no longer available