Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
£45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Over the last 5 years this Pan-European private equity house has had year on year growth both in terms of the number of funds that they have launched and personnel size. They are looking to continue their progressive path by taking on an experienced, motivated Fund Accountant to join a finance team with the scope of a large corperate and the familial feal of a small firm.
Responsible for providing Fund services support as well as assisting the Fund Accounting Manager and Head of Real EstateFund Accounting to implement policies and procedures required in order to achieve the objectives and goals of UK Fund Services.
- Quarterly Investor Reporting Capital Accounts
- Assisting with the formal quarterly investor reporting obligations; including quarterly valuation reports
- Preparation of audited Limited Partnership Financial Statements across all active funds
- Key point of contact for Annual Audit process
- US investor annual reporting (US GAAP)
- Liaise closely with members of internal teams
- Provide investment transaction support as required
- Act as the link with Investor Relations team especially in times of fundraising and review of investor data requests
Who they are looking for
To be considered for this excellent role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 3 years' experience in an accountancy firm or in a financial accounting or fund accounting role;
- Have a professional accountancy qualification or part-qualification is required together with a strong academic background
- A strong team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, positive and outgoing in nature;
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines and financially literate and analytical, and detail orientated.
Sorry, this job is no longer available