Systematic Equity House have an urgent requirement For an Operations Analyst with NAV experience.
The main focus of the role will be reconciliation and fund operations. We are looking for a junior to be an integral part of the operations team. As a member of a small team you will gain exposure to the entire business and a wide range of challenges. Some examples of day to day activities are listed below. The list is not exhaustive and there will be freedom to explore the role and develop as an individual.
- Daily trade, position and performance reconciliation
- Trade settlement and ad-hoc queries surrounding post trade activities
- Processing margin calls and other cash movements
- Liaising with prime brokers and fund administrators
- Shadow NAV and NAV approvals
We are interested in both substance and character. A successful candidate will have a keen interest in finance and looking to further their understanding and development with in the sector. This is a junior hire and therefore the role and demands on experience will be taken into consideration. We are looking for a hard working professional with the below talents and experiences.
- 0 - 4 years' experience in operations, equity experience would be useful but not required
- Eze Software PMA (Tradar) experience would be a significant positive
- Strong MS Excel skill set
- Motivated, interested in self-development and open to new ideas
- Free thinking and creative
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate ideas in a succinct and concise way
- Ability to effectively manage time across multiple projects