|Location:||City of London, London|
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£50000 - £57000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
Fund Accounting & Valuations Analyst
£50,000 - £57,000 + bonus + benefits
The Company They are a dynamic investment management group with over £60 million under management. They have a fund administration and operations team of 30 people who oversee a range of funds including OEICs, Unit Trusts, Dublin ICVCs, SICAVs and Hedge Funds domiciled in London, Cayman and Luxembourg.
The Role Reporting to the Fund Valuations Manager the position sits within the Fund Administration area which provides oversight of the work of third party administrators and oversees back and middle office service delivery to the Investment Managers and other internal clients. The role will help further growth by ensuring that the Third Party Administrators (TPAs) provide a high-quality fund accounting service. The business is experiencing considerable growth. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Oversight of the accuracy and timeliness of the Periodic Fund Accounting data delivery (for example month end data, Total Expense Ratios, Month end NAVs, Turnover and Yields)
- Periodic review of balance sheets.
- Review Fund budgets.
- Provide fund NAV and price information to internal and external clients.
- Identifying inaccuracies and administering the NAV error remediation process
- Assist with RFPs/ DDQs and implementing Fund launches /changes ensuring error free service from TPAs.
- Project work to ensure administrative (not oversight) tasks are outsourced or automated.
- Support the business by overseeing and controlling the fund services and data delivered by TPAs and suppliers, principally overseeing NAV / price production, Price publication / distribution and other fund return validation.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the TPAs and Vendors to ensure delivery to the SLA.
- Develop and maintain internal relationships with Distribution, Client Services and Product so that Fund Valuations is first point of contact for all enquiries.
- Investigate and resolve issues identified in the oversight model ensuring appropriate preventative controls are implemented.
- Review the processes, procedures and controls around the operational management of the Funds and assist in developing a best practice operational model.
- Ensure single and dual pricing policies are administered in line with fund documents and TCF principles.
- Ensure Fair Value Pricing is administered in line with fund documents and TCF principles.
- Maintain the elements of the TPA due diligence matrix relating to the NAV and price production process.
Who they are looking for
In order to be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Ambitious qualified or near qualified accountant with fund accounting experience;
- Good knowledge of ETD and OTC derivative instruments as well as other asset classes e.g. Equities, Fixed Interest, and FX;
- Outgoing personality who is persistent with strong powers of persuasion and
- Must also be good at building relationships and implementing controls and problem solving
Sorry, this job is no longer available