Accountancy and Finance
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
Fund Controller - Italian speaker
£60000 - £75000 + Bonus + Benefits
Established and successful alternative energy and infrastructure investment firm with over 25 ongoing investments are expanding in both Europe and the Middle East. As a result of expansion, they have a new position based in London for a Fund Controller.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Working and gaining experience in a fast expanding and successful international firm;
- Working in a varied role with many other aspects in addition to fund controlling responsibilities;
- Able to use your Italian language ability.
- Career progression and responsibility opportunities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
To be considered for this role you should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified accountant with 1-5 years post qualification experience;
- Fund experience and be able to understand fund structures;
- Italian speaking to be able to interact with some back offices of the firms Italian clients;
Reporting to the CFO, you will oversee the company's Luxembourg domiciled funds where the administration is performed. The role will primarily be a monitoring one but with oversight of fund reporting, administration, budgeting, cash management, drawdowns and distributions and payments. There will also be other ad hoc financial work in relation to the funds, transactions and the wider group which has offices in London and Italy. There is also going to be potential involvement with some of the portfolio businesses which are administered by the firm itself. Additionally, there will be many other different aspects including the centralisation of group financial control to London.
Sorry, this job is no longer available