|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
Fund Oversight Specialist
£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits + Discretionary Bonus
City of London
My client, a highly respected and prestigious Investment Manager, are currently looking for a Fund Oversight Specialist, to join them on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to assist the assistants, Director and Fund managers with the fund level queries for the authorised/unauthorised unit trusts, ICVCs and SICAVs and investment mandates. You'll also be tasked with maintaining records to enable regulatory checks to be made on the information provided by third party administrators.
Accountabilities of the role (including but not limited to):
- Project manage fund projects and other regulatory projects that can affect the funds.
- Review process at the TPAs and compile reports on findings for the Directors use.
- maintain records of breaches, obtaining compliance sign off and ensuring trustees are aware of any breaches.
- Managing third party administrator relationships; resolving daily issues and attending regular service reviews.
- Attending industry seminars to keep abreast of regulations and industry developments.
- Proofing manager reports for all the funds/trusts.
- Regular reviews of unlisted/unquoted holdings and obtaining compliance sign off.
- Assist the marketing team as and when required.
Education and Experience:
- Educated to degree level (preferably with a finance or business related degree).
- 3 years experience within Investment Management (preferably within fund administration).
- Strong understanding of Unit Trusts.
- Understanding of SYSC 8 is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong people skills as building and maintaining relationships is critical to your success in the role.