|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
FX & Treasury Associate
£25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Full Training
City Of London
My client are a leading financial consultancy and risk management company bringing insight and stability to an uncertain environment. My client answers the market need for an independent and unbiased treasury service helping both corporate and private clients. They deliver the same service as a bank treasury division but with greater brokerage efficiencies and a more proactive approach.
Due to continued growth in the UK my client are seeking confident, enthusiastic and talented individuals, either graduate or at 6 months in industry experience level. Reporting directly to the CCO, as an FX & Treasury Associate you will find yourself in a fast paced and dynamic environment with a fast track to learning and development.
My client enable their sales teams to rapidly expand the scope and scale of their target market via a multi-product approach incorporating Foreign exchange and payments, Interest Rate Hedging, Cash and Liquidity management and Debt Financing, all via a consultative needs based solution.
- Sourcing new potential clients.
- Identifying key decision makers to enable introduction of senior sales staff.
- Structuring calls to obtain full understanding of potential customers needs and requirements.
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach to effectively tailor bespoke solutions to meet clients' needs from Clear Treasuries product suit.
- Take opportunities through initial sales process, from cold to active account.
- Showcase in-depth market and industry knowledge to our new customers.
- Ability to effectively adopt different sales methods and channels in line with company strategy.
- Champion our brand, representing the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Achieve monthly sales targets via multichannel activity - Cold Calling, Email, Face to Face.
- Ensure all prospect information and data is logged with exemplary use of the company CRM system.
- Work closely with other areas of the business engendering a strong cross referral relationship with the Treasury and Advisory teams.
- Continually exhibit expert knowledge of FX services, products and market information both internally and externally.
Skills & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree with 6 months in a similar role (expereince benefitical but not essential).
- Ability to excel across different sales channels and methods, demonstrating flexibility within a structured sales environment.
- Confident and comfortable communicating effectively with key decision makers from management to Board level. At ease delivering and describing complex solutions.
- Confident, hardworking and structured mind-set with an ability to work well as part of a team.
- Practice excellent communication and organisational skills both internally and externally.
- A passion to work as part of a team, but confident and able to work individually.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic 'go getter' philosophy relating to all aspects of business, career development and company growth.
- Entrepreneurial mind set with a capability to embrace and apply creative thinking to deliver results.
- Strong presentation skills.
Sorry, this job is no longer available