German Speaking Administrator
£24,000 - £25,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Full Training
South East London/West Kent
My client, who have a market leading reputation across their areas of expertise, are currently going through a period of substantial growth. They currently have an opening available for a fluent german speaking administrator. Full and interactive training will be provided.
The German speaking team are responsible for all aspects of shareholder contact from a population of over 100,000 German / Austrian investors primarily. This role will be dealing with shareholders over the phone as well as postal and email responses are required. Contact from these shareholders is varied - from basic enquiries to more complex cases requiring comprehensive investigation.
Most tasks are completed in German language and involve local German / Austrian documentation, however some work is also carried out in English.
- Ensure full compliance with internal and external procedures and FCA regulations including the CASS rules.
- Handling of all shareholder communication, from initial sorting of post to provision of responses an including all incoming and outgoing communication by telephone.
- Research and respond to incoming shareholder or third party registration enquiries by letter or email ensuring that complex issues are explained fully using the appropriate written style in line with Standard Life branding.
- Registration and validation of a range of legal documentation against shareholdings.
- Vetting and scrutinising with a high level of accuracy share transfer forms to limit the possibility of Fraud.
- Accurately arranging for replacement cheques to be issued to shareholders using the appropriate company systems.
- Completion of maintenance and detail changes to shareholdings to a high standard of accuracy.
- Support and assist other team members / business areas as necessary.
- Undertake project work where required to do so by management.
- Escalation of any complex / contentious cases to line manager.
- Ensure that all work is completed in line with Link's TCF policy at all times.
- Fluent spoken and written German (either native or to degree level).
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Telephony experience desired.
- FCA experience desired.
- High level understanding of German / Austrian legal documentation desired.
- Experience within the stocks and shares industry either within a brokerage or registrar environment.