Leading London Investment House requires a Gilt/Repo Settlements Administrator to join a small team.
You Must have Gilt and Repo setlements experience.
Key responsibilities and main tasks and activities
- To provide operational support of day to day processing within the settlements area
- Processing Gilt Repo transactions
- Processing Euro Government and FX transactions
- Ensuring all positions are fully collateralised on the portfolio and ensuring any exposed positions are covered
- Confirming trades with market counterparties on products such as repo plus Local Authority and MM deposits
- Processing the daily Investment Management cash flows
- Confirming daily transactions relating to the Cash Lending portfolio trades with the counterparty
- Downloading and reconciling CREST positions
- Ensuring price feeds have fed correctly
- Identifying areas of improvement were necessary