|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits + Commission (OTE) + Training|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Graduate Business Developer - Fintech
£20,000 - £25,000 + benefits + Commission (OTE) + World Class Training
My client is s a Fintech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe, my client empowers businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. My client drives innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
My client has over 750+ multicultural driven staff, combined with cutting edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service has enabled them to double in size year after year.
Joining as a Business Developer, you will gain extensive knowledge from industries leading professionals. Throughout your career, you will be supported through my client's world-class training, where you will learn about microeconomics and macroeconomics, Foreign Exchange, Trade Finance and other financial products, incorporating this knowledge into your sales techniques. Those who excel in what is a highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment, will be rewarded and may, for truly outstanding performance, receive equity within 4 years
You will create, manage and develop new business client opportunities, from cold-calling to close of business, working alongside an experienced team. Specifically, you will:
- Lead generation - Through cold approaches, develop a database of leads/prospective clients segmented by industry sector and by foreign exchange turnover, as well as trade finance perspective.
- Research the client by sector and identify possible client needs and solutions, and create the value proposition.
- Manage the relationship with our account management team to speed up the conversion from sign-up to first trade.
- Fluent in English, both orally and written.
- Exceptional communication, research and listening skills.
- Demonstrable commercial experience.
- Interest in and/or a basic knowledge of finance and/or economics.
- Business acumen and a strong personal drive to succeed.