|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
My client is looking for a grad to join their Credit Risk Team at their award winning bank.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking to start a career in banking. I am looking for hardworking, ambitious and driven individuals that want a career with the banking sector.
There is no experience necessary, although graduates working a similar position with experience would be welcomed.
The Bank's overarching policy is to manage compliance proactively and to ensure that as far as the Bank, its customers and its employees operate within all legal and regulatory requirements and that the regulator is satisfied with the Bank's compliance systems and controls. Credit Risk is vital for the Bank as it helps to identify, monitor, assess, and mitigate risk. This is an excellent opportunity for any individual that is looking for a challenging and varied position which if achieved successfully could bring fantastic career prospects.
Duties to Include
- Create reports and returns which may involve detailed research and analysis from within and outside the unit;
- Carry out specific tasks within set terms of reference and defined processes;
- Assist the Deputy Head of Credit Risk as and when required on specific activities and projects;
- To work with each department and the various business units to provide support, advice and guidance;
- Carry out Credit Risk process, enhancements, reviewing procedures and identifying improvements to meet customers changing needs/business requirements;
- Ensure all Credit Risk principles, policies and procedures are clearly defined and regulatory developments are proactively communicated;
- Through regular and appropriate business involvement, ensure all credit risk work is carried out to the required level of competence as set out by legal and regulatory;
- Build effective relationships with the various business units.
The Ideal Candidate
- Problem solving and excellent analytical skills are essential and you will be a resilient individual who is calm under pressure;
- Able to meet deadlines and organise workload according to changing priorities.
- Ability to undertake a variety of analysis and maintain accuracy and quality;
- A good attention to detail, adaptability, a keenness to learn;
- A good team player, capable of working in a fast paced pressured environment;
- Ability to build professional relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business.
- Strong sense of personal initiative.
- Ability to undertake a variety of analysis.
- An understanding of Trade Finance whilst not essential.
- Report writing skills.
- A good attention to detail, adaptability, a keenness to learn and accurate keyboard skills.
- A good team player, capable of working in a fast paced pressured environment.
- Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business.
- Able to work in a fast paced pressured environment, maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
If you feel you have the required personal attributes and educational background, I'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available