Graduate Summary Project
Initial 12 Month Contract
City Of London
An opportunity has arisen for a number of recent graduates with an interest in financial markets to work on a project initially for 12 months within a FTSE 250 organisation. The successful Trainees will work closely with Investment Managers on a vital regulatory project. You will support the project by reviewing client information and data in order to prepare draft review documentation for internal and external use.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to gain experience within the Financial Services industry and gain insight into the day to day role of an Investment Manager. Furthermore you will be given the opportunity to study for a professional qualification.
Please note that whilst the role is based in London you may be required to travel to any of our regional offices across the UK for short periods of time.
The Role and accountabilities:
To complete client summaries for new and existing clients in order to comply with FCA regulations.
- Read through the files of new and existing clients and identify key pieces of infor4mation in order to populate particular fields within the "client summary" template in order to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Rotation around Investment Management teams across the London office in order to ensure the teams are up to date with client summaries.
- Potential travel to other locations throughout the wider network.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- 2:1 in a degree within a financial/business/law related subject.
- Desire to study for professional qualifications.
- Demonstrable interest in Investment Management and Investment Products.
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid Analytical skills.
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills - you'll be dealing with all levels of personnel.
- Flexibility to travel.