Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
Group Financial Controller
£60,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
They are an established independent global marketing agency with a turnover of £50m. They have a fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial business culture, They are a company which combines experienced marketers with innovative deal makers who renowned abilities create, manage and deliver successful marketing campaigns to assist businesses to achieve their business goals. This expanding company has grown rapidly and has great ambitions for the future including doubling turnover. It is a great time to join their journey.
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong qualified accountant with SME experience. This is a newly formed role, reporting in to the Group Finance Director, they will play a key role in the management of the global finance function. This is a hands on role in a fast paced environment where the successful candidate must have the right attitude, be prepared to roll their sleeves up and be an excellent problem solver. They are looking for someone who doesn't need any motivation to develop, a self starter, who is hungry to continually innovate and improve. You must be well organised and have a flexible mind set to prepare for a variety of work in a company with international operations. In return, you will join an extremely talented global finance team where there is plenty of room to flourish and develop your career.
- Responsible for production of the monthly group board pack, including the consolidation of multi-currency subsidiaries;
- Managing the monthly management account timetable for the group, ensuring local subsidiaries are completing management information in line with group deadlines;
- Interpretation of the group management accounts, providing insight in to monthly movements and identification of discrepancies;
- Review and provide support to our local finance team, ensuring group policies and processes are completed accurately and timely;
- Management of statutory reporting process, including liaising with group auditors;
- Adherence to tax compliance and deadlines, for the group and global subsidiaries;
- Continuing to innovate our finance function through the improvement of systems and processes;
- Assistance in the production of the HQ management accounts;
- Supporting with the day to day cash management of the business, overseeing our weekly working capital requirements;
- Review of subsidiary cashflow forecasts and the consolidation of the group's cash flow forecasting;
- Responsible for the global intercompany reconciliation, including recharges across the group on a monthly basis.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered for this excellent role you should meet the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant and experience in SME companies, with broad knowledge of accountancy is essential;
- Familiar with manipulating and interpreting large data sets;
- Excellent reporting skills and able to clearly present work that is easy to interpret and accurate;
- Good verbal communication skills and can build effective working relationships with colleagues ;
- Experience of working in unpredictable environment; can deal with unplanned changes to tasks and workloads and successfully handle several tasks at any one time;
- Must be highly skilled in Excel and has used an ERP System (MS Dynamics NAV, an advantage);
- Motivated, enthusiastic and has a positive attitude to work;
- Excellent attention for detail, task driven, organised and has good problem solving skills;
- Proactive and seeks to make improvements;
- Approachable, able to inspire confidence and professional at all times;
- Enthusiastic and has a positive attitude and takes pride in their work.
Sorry, this job is no longer available