Head of Client Delivery & Risk Management
£75000 - £90000 + Benefits + Bonus
They are a well established service provider of fund services to the real estate and venture capital fund sector. Their services include fund manager roles custodian and corporate shareholder services to investment structures as well as undertaking non-regulated fund administration. They are currently upscaling their team members and expanding their business. They currently have 12 employees.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for managing and enhancing the processes which govern activities in relation to new clients, new services, and ongoing fund management activity. The company has a relaxed culture with plenty of autonomy but in return they ask team members to be delivery focused and ensure all work is completed in a timely manner for their clients. We are always open to exploring new ways of working and to this end, someone with plenty of ideas for change and improvements would be welcome. Your key responsibilities include the following:
- Defining the risk management processes for the company and the funds managed by the company;
- Preparation of reports to the Board and Investment Committee;
- Review of client documents, including fund constitutional documents; offering documents agreements with clients, and investment documentation (including requiring a basic numeracy in relation to equity and loan documentation);
- Being the senior point of contact interacting with clients;
- Being the senior point of contact for funds' Depositories and Auditors;
- Supporting and Managing Fund Controllers in their interactions with clients;
- Participating in the Senior Management Team of the group;
- Supporting the Directors in promoting potential services to potential clients and introducers.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered for this role you should meet the following criteria:
- More than three years' post qualification experience in a professional services firm (e.g. holding a qualification in accountancy, law, internal audit, or risk management) with experience of leading a team of professional service providers.
- Experience of acting in relation to funds is preferred but not essential.
- You will have a strong attention to detail as a key part of the role will require you to review substantial legal documentation.
- Essential to be comfortable negotiating with clients in order to refine and agree the fund details before they go to market. .