The main responsibilities of this position include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Act as the key point of contact with the PRA and FCA in respect of all authorisation and breach reporting matters.
- Monitor any regulatory developments and react to those that may impact the bank.
- Fulfill the role of MLRO
- Oversee the bank's compliance with the FCA and PRA rules in respect of systems and controls against money laundering and terrorism financing using risk-based methodologies
- Oversee and manage conflicts of interest, Code of Conduct rules and customer complaints handling
- Manage and maintain the compliance monitoring programme
- Completion of any applicable regulatory reports
- Ensure that procedures are kept up to date
- Conduct compliance training where applicable.
To be considered for the above position the ideal candidate should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Ideally have held CF10 and CF11/SM16 and SM17
- Strong banking background with emphasis on the commercial or trade finance side (essential)
- Possess well developed stakeholder management skills.
In exchange for the above the successful candidate will be joining a vibrant and dynamic organisation at an exciting stage in their growth and with the remuneration package to match.