Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£100000 - £130000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
The successful candidate will have the following Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Ensuring that all applicable regulations and laws (UK, Swiss, etc) that impact on the business are up to date.
- Identify any potential issues related to regulation and, in conjunction with senior management, propose and implement changes to ensure continued adherence to regulations / laws.
- Responsibility for the upkeep and design, where required, of all Company Compliance policies, processes and procedures.
- Identify compliance risks associated with the firm's business activities and related internal processes, suggesting and implementing change as appropriate
- Ensure that all staff are aware of their regulatory obligations and the potential impact of non-compliance; conduct compliance training for new and existing staff members (as required).Ensure that relevant periodical reporting is completed in a timely fashion (i.e. annual MLRO report).
- Manage Compliance changes such as VOP.
- Assume CF10 & 11 responsibility
- Perform those duties assigned to the position or vested in the position holder by the Board, the Company or any Group Company which may include acting as an officer of the Company.
- Management of the firm's internal systems and controls procedures.
- Compliance monitoring and regulator liaison.
- Updating the CMP in line with the firm's activities
- Review of transactions to ensure clients are treated fairy; check for evidence of churning and high dealing volumes with one counterparty that may indicate traders taking inducements.
- Review and sign off of all new client take-on documents with the MLRO to ensure they meet the KYC/DD required under FCA and JMLSG rules.
- Monitor the firm's Approved Persons to ensure that they continue to meet the FCA APER rules and requirements within that role.
- Ensure that all new staff receive the employee starter pack inclusive of the firms handbook which includes information and document sign off that is linked to the compliance obligations of the individual and for the firm.
- Update compliance manuals and relevant staff policies as they relate to Compliance on a regular basis
- Provision and oversight of the firm's annual CPD provision inclusive of annual Compliance training courses (including set up of annual Compliance training programme) for anti-Bribery and anti-Money Laundering.
- Provision of compliance updates and training to the firm's Approved Persons issued by the FCA/EU.
- Review and sign off DD/KYC responsibility for any new counterparties and introducers taken on by the firm.
- Ad hoc - cover and management as required by the Board of Directors.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
In exchange for the above my client offers an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to work for a prestigious private banking organisation.
Sorry, this job is no longer available