|Location:||City of London, London|
Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£90000 - £100000 per annum|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
The main role accountabilities are as follows:
- Provide clear and consistent technical advice and guidance in respect of mutual funds to the Board, Senior Management and the applicable staff as required on any applicable regulatory risk matters and issues.
- Manage the Compliance relationships with the Investment and Operations teams and key outsourced suppliers (Transfer Agents & Fund Accountants) in relation to the mutual funds managed and distributed. Proactively provide compliance oversight in relation to activities undertaken in these areas.
- Manage day to day relationships with Depositaries both in the UK and Ireland.
- Provide Compliance input into a range of projects such as the launch of new products, take on of new clients and other projects and development initiatives.
- Support the business in the development of the new funds and structures across different jurisdictions (specific emphasis on Ireland).
- Proactively review the implications and impact of regulatory change and formulate company policy, assisting the business in exploiting any commercial opportunities arising.
- Provide clear and consistent technical advice and guidance to the Board, Senior Management and other colleagues, as required on regulatory risk matters and issues.
- Assist with the implementation of Group Policies.
- Assist in day to day compliance oversight activities undertaken by the team as required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Attention to detail and accuracy, and works systematically to meet and maintain standards, and adhere to procedures.
- Good analytical skills, capable of thinking logically, using initiative and systematically able to resolve problems.
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive risk culture.
- Good computer literacy in basic applications (Word, Excel, Outlook etc).
Good report writing and presentational skills.
A proven track record within an Asset Management environment with some experience at Manager level.
- An in-depth knowledge of regulatory rules in relation to UCITS/AIFMD and their interpretation both in the UK & Ireland including compliance requirements relating to AIFM/UCITS mangers in Ireland.
- Strong relationship skills with the ability to engage proactively with Senior Management and colleagues at all levels.
- Good understanding of the asset management industry, and specifically investment products (notably, Equities, Fixed Income, Money Markets and Derivatives).
In exchange for the above my client offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to join a leading organisation within the asset management space.
Sorry, this job is no longer available