|Location:||City of London, London|
Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
|REF:||BN4 - 71295|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
Head of Offshore Funds - Private Equity/Fund Administration
£60,000 - £80,000
The company was established overseas in the early 2000's and since then has continued to grow from strength to strength to become one of the largest specialist fund administration providers globally. Due to a corporate restructure they are looking for an; experienced, knowledge, driven individual to take charge of a high performing team and continue the trend of excellence that they have enjoyed over the past several years
The successful applicant for this position will be responsible for overseeing a team of Account Managers, Senior Fund Accountants, and Fund Accountants involved in the areas of Offshore Hedge & Mutual Funds. They will also be responsible for dealing with investor reporting, trade processing, reconciliation, client reporting and adhering to compliance requirements. The individual will maintain the client relationship, take responsibility for the review of NAVs, co-ordination of audit preparation, regulatory reporting and ensuring timely delivery and quality client servicing. As well as this they will be required to be involved with marketing for new business along with the take-on and due diligence requirements of the company
- To ensure timely and accurate NAV calculations are prepared, reviewed and delivered on a daily, weekly or monthly basis along with any other client specific reporting requirements.
- Operational on-boarding of new and take on funds and ensure everything has been prepared prior to the launch and take on date - bank and broker access, set-up in the accounting system
- Attendance in client meetings both at on-boarding and launched stages.
- Ensuring client enquiries are answered in accordance with Apex service standards on an on-going basis
- Detailed review of NAV calculations for Hedge Funds and Offshore Funds
- Dealing with Transfer Agency Functions - AML/KYC reviews for new subscriptions
- Preparation and review of financial statements as required annually (IFRS and GAAP)
- Monitoring of Admin Fee payments and Chasing of Debtors
- Experienced in FATCA data accumulation as well as the new CRS reporting requirements
- Provide and support Group Reporting requirements on a monthly basis
- Implementing controls and review processes to high standards.
- Leading regular Team meetings and allocation of projects.
- Staff development training and monitoring and completion of KRAs
Who they are looking for
To be considered for this excellent role, you must meet the following criteria
- At least 3 years plus experience in a Senior Manager role incorporating the above functions and experience of Offshore Funds.
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CPA).
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Macros in Excel (Experience on Paxus an advantage).
- Flexible in work approach due to nature of the role to meet client deliverables
- Capacity to problem-solve and ability to deal with complex issues
Sorry, this job is no longer available