|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Job Published:||about 5 years ago|
£25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Who They Are
They are a successful and fast expanding, FCA regulated specialist asset backed lender. There areas of business include providing bespoke short term loans secured against UK residential and commercial properties to enable purchase, refurbishment, development; asset finance lending and also invoice discount lending. The company has expanded rapidly in recent years both by organic growth and acquisition and have over 100 employees. As part of the expansion a new HR department was formed
You will support the HR Manager in the ongoing development, implementation and delivery of HR strategies, policies and procedures. The role is mainly operational and will provide directly much of the HR operational support, advice and administrative services. You will need strong administrative skills and an excellent eye for detail. Key responsibilities will include:
- Talent Acquisition - direct liaison/negotiation with 3rd party suppliers; drafting of job offers; implementation/case management of pre-employment screening; carrying out induction and onboarding activities; some/limited drafting of policy, procedures and documentation.
- Employee Relations - compile and propose metrics; support managers at meetings and production of documentation; some/limited coaching managers on performance, absence, disciplinary and grievance management
- Compensation and Benefits -compile monthly payroll ensuring it is accurate for submission to the 3rd party payroll company; support annual compensation review via data compilation/analysis and some/limited answering queries from managers and employees; ensure employee benefit providers have accurate information and guide employees on the benefits available.
- Learning and Development - support annual/midyear performance review process via data compilation/analysis and some/limited answering queries from managers and employees; compile relevant metrics and propose related action.
- Draft/amend policies and procedures (including Employee Handbook); assist managers in implementing policies and procedures and answer employee queries; be the SME for Nimbus process mapping system.
- HR Administration - maintain and update staff records in personal folders and HRIS (BreatheHR); be the SME for Breathe and leverage its capabilities; be the SME for OrgChart Now; produce employee documentation such as references, letters etc.
- Retention and Engagement - design/implement specific initiatives in support of the companies culture and values and employee engagement; compile data for related metrics.
- Developing a full understanding and knowledge of the compliance requirements, company policies and departmental procedures pertaining to the role as specified in contract of employment, Employee Handbook, Compliance Manual and other relevant documents and acting in accordance with the standards, instructions laid out in, and the spirit of, those documents at all times.
Who They Are Looking For
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Good level of education, Excel knowledge and strong administrative skills from any industry background;
- Down to earth, friendly, positive personality, flexible attitude, with a good sense of humour and good written and verbal communication skills;
- Willing to work outside of 'normal' parameters when required;
- Previous HR and Financial Services experience useful but not essential;
- Strong analytical skills numerate, excellent attention to detail, excels in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Sorry, this job is no longer available