|Salary:||£160000 - £170000 per annum|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
$160,000 - $180,000 + Extra allowances
The company is an international group with a global reach and a range of successful ventures across industry sectors, such as hospitality, transportation and retail. Due to their rapid expansion, they are looking to hire an HR Director to look after the full HR functions of the group and to work closely with the Board.
The duties of the role include but aren't limited to:
- People Strategy Develop the people strategy in line with the global business
- Annual Processes & Programs Manage annual plans, and deliver annual Employee Lifecycle HR processes and programs
- Organisation & Leadership Development Assessing, understanding, and defining interventions that improve the leadership team and leadership effectiveness to achieve strategic imperatives for a business; Effectively contracts for and provides executive coaching, resulting in improved leadership capability or the resolution of leadership gaps.
- Change Plan Design & Implementation Drive and implement change and readiness plans
- Employee Relations Provide effective support, resolution, and improvements for issues in the workforce.
- Lead the Group HR function and contribute to the HR leadership of the company
- Lead a cohesive and influential function with a clear drive to developing HR capability and insight in advance of organizational need.
- Lead the performance of the HR function, addressing team and individual performance issues and ensure delivery and continuous improvement.
- Workforce Planning Ensuring the organization has the right resources, capability and talent to achieve immediate and strategic ambitions both current and for the future. This includes:
- Working with your Board to drive the resourcing plan and strategy aligned with the organizational strategy
- Driving meaningful analytics to show current resource and talent levels, current and future demands, demographics, attrition, and capability by profession and location strategy
- Lead the design of resourcing and talent renewal plans to meet gaps and fulfil long term requirements
- Continually reassess effectiveness of HR processes, services and strategies to drive simplicity, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
Who they are looking for
To be considered for this role, you should meet the following criteria:
- Fluent in English - an additional Asian language an advantage
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Very good communications skills, verbal and written. Good interpersonal skills. Comfortable working directly with business owners.
- Significant experience in HR and/or organizational development within complex environment (high Tech or Service sector)
- Global/International HR background.
- Proven track record of leading a remote HR team to deliver HR services across a multi-country region.
- Good knowledge of HR systems
- Strong knowledge and demonstrable experience in Legislative matters, Policy creation and maintenance and Employment Law for the region.
- Ability to manage complex and distributed operational environment while enforcing strong performance standards
- Successful track record in an international matrixed environment balancing corporate/regional priorities
- A collaborative mindset
Sorry, this job is no longer available