|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£90000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
£90,000 - £120,000 + Bonus + Benefits (also offered on a daily rate contract basis)
City of London
Our client is a well established leading investment management business managing over $50 billon pounds of assets. They have a well established HR function as well as excellent policies in place. They also have a stable workforce of circa 170 people with little staff turnover. They have a new role which has arisen which reports to the COO and requires an experienced HR generalist to manage a small team of three. They are not looking for an HR strategist but an operational HR manager.
What they are looking for:
- Degree level
- CIPD qualified
- Solid Excel skills
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
Skill set and Competencies:
- Experience across the full generalist HR remit with solid operational experience.
- Ideally, some of this experience will have been gained in a standalone HR role without the support of a shared services centre or other HR specialists.
- Good understanding of current employment legislation and a proven track record of being able to apply this within a commercial environment. This should include significant case management experience and solid experience of drafting contractual documentation and policies. Experience of US employ,ent legislation and practices would also be useful.
- Experience of leading and managing an HR team.
- Experience of managing and checking a UK payroll.
- Experience of overseeing a DC pension plan (ideally Trust based).
- Experience of effectively working with and being able to influence a professional
- client group and working directly with senior managers and directors.
- Experience of remuneration and working practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a collaborative style and approach
- Highly resilient with a positive, can-do attitude
- High attention to detail and enjoy being very hands on
- A self- motivated, self-starter who is able to effectively plan ahead and work on their own initiative
- Flexible and adaptable and willing to work as necessary in order to deliver the required results and meet timelines
What you will be doing
- Managing a team of three within HR, and two senior Company support personnel (one of whom reports to the Chairman and CEO);
- Lead and manage the delivery of a comprehensive and responsive HR service to the business
- Provide advice and support to the directors and managers on people management issues and the full range of technical HR matters;
- Work with the COO, CEO and Executive Chairman on a wide range of people issues to develop effective solutions;
- Lead, develop and maintain robust HR policies and practices that support the effective management of the business;
- Lead, develop and mentor HR and the Head Receptionist to deliver a high quality, responsive service to the business;
- Represent the HR function in client facing activities;
- Provide strategic input and operational support on a wide range of people management and technical HR matters including Compensation and Benefits; Employee Relations; Performance Management; Resourcing; Training and Development; General Management.
- Perform additional duties and other functions as may be required from time to time in order to assist in the business or any Group Company and meet the requirements of the business;
- Effective management of employee relations matters;
- Managing an HR function that is regularly consulted by a wide range of managers and employees from across the business.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Risk - Assistant Manager
Location: City of London, London
Salary: Up to £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Operational Risk & Controls Manager
Location: London, England
Salary: £77000 - £88000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Location: London, England
Salary: £85000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits