|Salary:||£40 - £45 per hour|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
To provide guidance on Human Resources practices and processes and be able to advise the business on best practice. The individual will support the HR Business Partner to deliver change across an internal client base in EMEA on a range of strategic and operational business and Human Resources related initiatives.
The role will:
* Interact with clients on a regular basis to understand needs and challenges and to advise and support the HR Business Partner on people solutions.
* Ensure delivery of broader HR services through Centres of Excellence.
* Collate and analyse data to identify business and people trends and help managers predict and prepare for the future.
* Present the findings back to the business.
* collaborate with HR and Centres of Excellence to develop and implement HR products and services.
* Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making.
Essential product and experience:
* MS Office particularly Excel and Powerpoint is paramount.
* Flexible, dynamic, agile and able to anticipate business needs and deliver HR partnership that enables business to achieve goals.
* Exceptional interpersonal, influencing, communication skills.
* HR BP experience.
*Data analysis and presentation skills.
Desirable products and experience:
* Project management skills.
* Financial services experience not a necessity.
Sorry, this job is no longer available