|Salary:||£220 - £250 per day|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
My client, a prestigious asset management firm, are currently looking for implementation executive, to join their busy department on a temporary basis. The role is perfect for someone with on-boarding and/or KYC/AML skills, and thrives is a busy environment with tight deadlines.
The implementation team provides a dedicated client account implementation and change management service to the distribution team. They ensure that mandate events are implemented comprehensively in accordance to funding objectives. As well as supporting investment driven client change events, the team also provide a supporting role in co-ordinating legal and operational change requirements necessitated by regulatory/industry developments.
- Manage and co-ordinate the data validation exercise; engage with the key stakeholders, asses what actions are needed, produce a structured plan and monitor and track progression. You'll provide regular updates and where necessary, seek sign off from other areas such as compliance and legal.
- provide administrative assistance to the client implementation team by supporting the teams take-on and client change responsibilities.
- Assist in mapping, verification and system entry of client data.
- Process the receipt of signed client documentation in accordance with a strictly defined procedural framework.
- Process the receipt of updated deeds, signature mandates and bank account forms.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc team support to the senior implementation executives and implementation managers as required and as capacity permits.
- Candidates who have a KYC background are desirable but on-boarding specialists with KYC experience are also of consideration.
- Experience of providing administrative and/or operational support to a team with a demonstrable ability to apply procedures and an awareness of operational risk.
- Strong remediation experience.
- Demonstrable track record of providing service support within a team and wider business context.
- A solid understanding of the asset management industry.
- Team orientated individual, with good interpersonal skills.
- Client focused attitude, with exceptional attention to detail. Highly organised and can cope working under immense pressure.
- Highly risk aware with the ability to systematically apply procedures and challenge and improve any identified procedural weaknesses.
Sorry, this job is no longer available