|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £46000 per annum + bonus + bens|
|REF:||PB - IT 354267_1536140178|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
Leading London based commodities trading company are looking for a person who can take charge of a small area of the business and be able to deal with senior figures no matter how big or small the problem is.
Provide first and second IT support for the London Office
Take ownership of, and ensure efficient resolution of, all incidents and work requests across the Company's IT infrastructure that includes servers, network, and security, ensuring that the user is kept up-to-date and is satisfied with the solution provided;
Manage and maintain the following systems / hardware for the Company's IT infrastructure; Microsoft 365 Environment:
- Email - MS Exchange Video Conferencing Security- Microsoft Egnyte DMS/CMS- Sharepoint Network - Cisco / PaloAlto
- Hardware- HP / Cisco / Lenovo Laptops / IP Phones
- Mobile Devices - iPhone / iPads
- Provide support for ongoing and incoming projects
- Provide building and management system support and administration;
- Manage Vendors for IT supplies and support incl. monitoring of SLA
Ensure all IT documentation and procedures are current and adhered to;
Any other duties required consistent with your role including covering your duties as and when required out of core office hours and at weekends.
Investigate and promote Best Practice working wherever possible, adhering to industry and technical standards.
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications required for Role:
Proven experience in a similar role (ideally, 4 years+); Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
Financial Services experience
Dutch Language skills are desirable
Sorry, this job is no longer available