|Salary:||£42000 - £52000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
My client, a prestigious investment bank, is currently looking to recruit and grow their Institutional sales team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales with the Asian market, or have several years experience in equity research and can display a passion for sales.
The role is primarily focused around maintaining and building the business relationships with the investment banks UK and European institutional accounts. You'll be tasked with liaising with clients with both the research and the investment processes, and presenting said research to advise clients on investment opportunities to their specific needs.
The expectations of the ideal candidate are as follows:
- Have the experience to provide full account coverage services.
- Have an unequivocal passion for financial markets.
- Developed knowledge of the Asian capital markets.
- Flawless understanding of equity sales.
- Client focused approach; the ability to understand a clients investment goals.
- A strong communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Educated to degree level, preferably to a finance related discipline.
- The ability to communicate both written and verbally in Mandarin is preferred.
My client is offering competitive market rates with a discretionary bonus and benefits.
Sorry, this job is no longer available