Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Car + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Plan, coordinate and perform financial audits of all departments and EMEA entities and work with all employee levels in the Company.
- Assist the Company's Audit Committee in carrying out their responsibilities.
- Write, review and deliver audit reports on findings with appropriate remediation plans.
- Monitor and assess internal control improvements and risk programs.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders, top level management and external auditors.
Key Skills and Experience
- Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, ICAEW, CPA, CIMA.
- Previous experience in auditing, ideally both external and Internal audit experience.
- Previous experience in accounting or finance.
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of basic accounting systems and procedures.
This is an outstanding Internal Audit Manager opportunity offering extensive promotion possibilities in Audit
Sorry, this job is no longer available