|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£34000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Investment Administration Assistant
£34,000 - £38,000
City Of London
They are a leading and highly respected Investment Manager. They are one of the UK's leading providers of investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers. FTSE 250 Listed. They are currently looking for a career "Investment Administration Assistant" to join them on a permanent basis, offering full training and support to the right candidate to help them develop a career within Investment Management. This is an opportunity to be joining one of the businesses key teams.
Job Purpose and Accountabilities:
As the role holder you'll be tasked with providing comprehensive administrative support to ensure effective and efficient operations of the team and the wider business to deliver an exceptional level of client service. As the role holder you'll be able to demonstrate compliance with internal policies, procedures and regulatory framework. This is a non certified position and therefore no regulated activities such as advising or dealing in securities is permitted.
You'll be managing the client administration processes in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring accuracy of data, including:
- Client Payments
- Client On boarding
- Client account amendments
- Query Resolution (All investment related queries escalated to qualified staff).
Other duties in the role include:
- Collation of quarterly portfolio valuation reports.
- Typing and production of accurate documentation for the clients benefit.
- Creation and/or amendment of presentation and meeting packs for trustee/client meetings.
- Communication with clients either by telephone or letter giving accurate and up to date information.
- Maintaining team/manager diaries including arranging travel and organising meetings.
- Taking meeting minutes.
- Contribute to support staff meetings and suggesting improvement to procedures.
- Audio typing and formatting client letters.
As the role holder you'll:
- Be degree educated to a 2:1 minimum or qualified via relevant experience.
- Have similar experience gained from a similar role from either an Investment Management or Wealth Management background.
- Have a solid understanding of the regulatory environment in which the firm operate.
- Be willing to undertake further professional development.
- Have experience with Audio Typing (Beneficial but not essential as full training given).
Please note candidates who have undertaken the Investment Advice Diploma are at an advantage.